Tuesday, June 29

A Refresher

It's scorching outside and I have a feeling you need something refreshing and cool. Just like this carafe! It's a great looking glass bottle for water or wine. That means it can go from a casual patio lunch to a late night cocktail party. I love the elegance and shape of the bottle and it also comes with a handy solid-glass stopper. It's from CSN Stores which has a great selection of home good sections like bathroom vanities, cookware, and modern furniture design.

I can't wait for one of you to have this carafe for 4th of july weekend!

carafe

All you have to do is leave a comment and tell me what your favorite 4th of july food is. It can be a snack, dip, drink, whatever you like.

Winner will be chosen using a random integer generator and will be announced Thursday evening.
Open to residents of the U.S. or Canada.

17 comments:

Lauren said...

gorgeous carafe! my favorite is watermelon margaritas! I made them last year for the 4th and can't wait for a repeat! :)

Unknown said...

ok this is sort of a confession, but I love me ahotdog with shredded cheese and a glass of white wine - classy I know!

Blair said...

I love eating watermelon on the 4th of July!

Ciao Chow Linda said...

There has to be potato salad for the fourth, doesn't there? Very handsome looking carafe.

aubrey said...

definitely watermelon! ice cold, but not frozen. it makes me happy.

♥peachkins♥ said...

I would love to have that carafe! It's so elegant... my fave 4th of July food? CAke in the shape of the US Flag!

Jessica Elana said...

Nothing beats grilling on the 4th and having a good burger with cold beer (and the watermelon isn't bad either).

Unknown said...

pasta salad - i love the tri color pasta and fresh crisp vegetables with just a little balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil.

jocavan said...

Shrimp on the grill! We have an annual BBQ on the 4th and always serve shrimp!

- Amy said...

Such a pretty carafe and so sleek! I would definitely say I love the stars and stripes cake with fresh blueberries and strawberries and maybe some fresh lemonade.

Anonymous said...

I love charred hot dogs!!!

allyn | allthingsami said...

beautiful carafe! thanks for the giveaway. hope i made it in time. : )i love mojitos and guacamole. happy weekend!

b*schus said...

I'm going to go classic: lemonade! Now I like mine with mint.

Kareen Nachman said...

My favorite 4th of July food is hot dogs in a bun. I like all the toppings too...except for raw onions. I hope I win!

Lea Ann said...

Cheeseburgers, hot off the grill with warm toasted buns. I can't think of anything more all-Amerian.

Chiara "Kika" Assi said...

hot dog and a cold beer!
by the way, that carafe is awesome, what brand makes it?

Jessica Torch said...

Since I don't like hot dogs, I'd have to say an American Flag shaped cake! So happy to finally enter!