1 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 tsp active dry yeast
2/3 cup warm milk
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
3 tbsp butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp milk
1. Lightly butter a 8x8 round or square baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt,
3. In a measuring cup, warm the milk and dissolve the yeast in the warmed milk. Stir in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract and egg into the same measuring cup and into the flour mixture.
4. Mix until smooth and pour into prepared dish. Let rest for 15 minutes.
5. While the dough rests, mix together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until crumbly (I used my hand to mix together).
6. Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over the dough and press lightly down into the dough.
7. Place pan into a cold oven and heat it to 350F. Bake for 30 minutes until set.
8. Cool for at least 30 minutes before whisking the icing.
9. Serve warm with lost of icing!